Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our First Christmas Tree!

I went to Home Depot today to see what our small budget would get us in terms of a Christmas tree. This little baby (comes up to my hip) was only $16. All the ornaments are mine that I've been collecting since I was a baby. We don't have any of Chad's here in Boston. It's fun to pull out my old ornaments - I haven't seen them in a few years, since my parents got the large tree for the chouse. Now it feels a little bit more like Christmas at the Mayer household : )

3 comments:

  1. I love it! It's beautiful!! I'm SO excited for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :) I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It matches the paint! I can see from the photo that you guys need one of those multiple outlet surge protectors......hmmmmm. I wonder if that fits in a stocking.....

    ReplyDelete