Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's Mother's Day! (in Greece)

Even though we are gone, Whitney and I wanted to still thank and honor our mothers today, because we love them and wouldn't really be who and where we are today without them.

I (Chad) would first like to say "I love you" to my own mother, JudithAnne, and recognize her for all the work she put in homeschooling me and making sure I didn't lack in any experiences. While at times I felt like she may not have been giving me much choice, I have definitely "thanked her later" for signing me up for missions trips, the Boy Scouts, swimming, and everything else she did for me. She has given me my curiosity to try new things and be constantly learning, and she should take great pride in being a main force behind where I am today. I love her and can't thank her enough for all she's done.

I (Whitney) just wanted to tell you mom how much I love and appreciate you. And you deserve extra special thanks this year because you helped Chad and I have the most amazing wedding. You did so much for me, and spent so much time, effort, and money (the list goes on) on that special day. I can't thank you enough. Thank you for making it the most memorable day I've ever had, because I know you are the biggest reason it was so successful and so beautiful. I hope you are having a wonderful day and that Dad and Calley are doing something special for you. You are a fantastic mother and I have so much love and respect for you. I love you!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment