Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baseball in Boston



The Green Monster


The food vendors and shops are down on street level below all the seats. Much different then modern baseball parks.


Yawkey Way


Lansdowne Street


On August 29th Chad and I had the fantastic opportunity to go to a Red Sox game at the historic Fenway Park. We kept hearing from people that going to a Red Sox game is not like other baseball games, but it's special and unique. Well... I'm not quite sure about that, but it was lots of fun. I kept waiting for something extraordinary to happen that I haven't experienced at Mariner's games, so I was a little disappointed that nothing crazy happened ; ) The park is so neat, it's totally different then any other venue you've been in. It's a totally different kind of layout and feel. And during the 8th inning you get to sing Sweet Caroline - which is fun! The Red Sox won the game (against the Toronto Blue Jays) and we went home happy but wet (it rained!).

1 comment: