Sunday, January 22, 2012

Picture Post

As I write this post our neighbors are enthusiastically screaming their approval to the end of the Patriots vs. Ravens game this afternoon. I guess we will have to brace ourselves for more drunken revelry come two weeks from now. The city is going to be so amped up for the next two weeks. Everyone will be talking about football and how the Patriots can win the Super Bowl... yada yada yada. Can you tell I share everyone's enthusiasm? : )

It's been a relaxed weekend filled with only two things of note; a laundry fiasco frustrating enough to incur swearing in someone as pure as myself and a newly purchased Costco membership! Weirdly enough I have been so excited to go to Costco this weekend since we decided only Friday to buy a membership. I now have 3 pounds of walnuts, 3 pounds of craisins and 16 sticks of butter. How fabulous! My Dad says to you have to be careful when shopping at Costco and I can definitely see why. Everything seems so cheap. It will be nice to be able to go every now and then. I'm going to have to amp up my consumption of walnuts and craisins...

Here is a few pictures from our baby shower/party for Heather and Greg as well as one from Christmas Break. 
Mom, Dad & Me over Christmas

Greg, Chad, Mike, & JD suit up for the game...

My personal favorite. 
The blind folded wives spoon fed the husbands baby food. 
Just imagine me screaming "Faster Chad, Faster. COME ON!"

Lemon Drop Cake from Baked. Delicious.
Three layers with a lemon curd filling.

Kim, Elizabeth, Heather, and myself chatting on the couch.

My dear friend Susan. We were co-hosts.

Heather, Susan and myself. These are my prayer group ladies!

Greg & Heather. Our dear dear friends. 
Oh... and baby!

Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting.

Matt, Derek, Greg, and Chad being men and drinking beer.

1 comment: