Monday, March 30, 2009

The Day Before

Chad and I just got back from running errands around town for our long adventure through Europe!

We got a sleeping sack (to keep away all those pesky bed bugs), flip flops for the Hostel showers (they could be very questionable you know), and other fun travel items which I won't bore you with ; )

Tomorrow we board a plane for London at 7:30 am and should arrive there at 6:00 am on Wednesday. We are both very excited for this great adventure and would love you all to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Keep checking the blog for travel updates, funny stories, and photos!

We love you all,
Whitney & Chad

2 comments:

  1. yay - I'm so excited for you guys! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....any privacy in those hostels???!!! Have fun over there! Can't wait to see you guys when you move to MA!

    ReplyDelete